Monday, November 23, 2009

A Quick Stroll Down the National Mall

The White House is still picturesque and stately. I want to get a tour but I didn't plan in advance to well. I guess you have to go through your congressmen and be recommended and then go through a back round check. So I will find out the details on how the take care of this and have it on the list of things to do next time I'm here. I thought it would be fun to go see the Christmas decorations but I guess not this year.
This fella was out side the White House gate and he was one gnarly dude. He has some hardware on him that I think might have taken down a whole herd of elephants. Maybe he was on a hunt in the White House grounds. I only got one picture I didn't want him to yell at me. Yikes!!!!
The Washington Monument standing tall and as a land mark to which direction you need to go.
The capital building is a good tour. We went through it a few years ago so I didn't bother to go to close. We are going to go back to the National Mall again to see the other presidents and will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment