Saturday, November 7, 2009

In Search of the Supreme Vitamin D

It was one of those days when you just get sick of everything you have done for the last 5 days and need a break and the sun was shinning so I got in the car in search of the Supreme D. One can take a picture while driving here since the sides of the roads are all grass and the most distance you can go is the corn field and the other is there isn't any cars most of the time.
Before I knew it the car had taken me to Nauvoo, Illinois. It was a lovely drive and seemed to know where to take me.
Fudge oh man fudge is great. I could smell it out side. I wasn't big on the stuff years ago but once in a while its a wonderful boost to the lack of the big D in my life. Since leaving AD the sunshine has been sparse so I will have to search for alternative sources now that I'm in America. I got on the mailing list for the holidays. Anyone lacking?????
I didn't taste them till I got home. I wanted to really enjoy the big D surge but not while I was driving. I ideal thing would be to sit in the recliner, have a cold frosty Diet coke (but I have been through all the steps of a reformed DC drinker 4 years ) and my little knife to cut little morsels of the delectable Vitamin -D.

No comments:

Post a Comment