Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stash doing his last stairway to heaven cleaning,,,,

I asked him if he would like to vacuum just one last time the stairway to heaven and he looked at me like I was kidding and then then he realized I wasn't. I said I didn't get it dirty. He did it with a great smile he knows how to use a vacuum.
Vacummn up and hose the corners going down.
Elder P. and Elder S. one last time.
Stash is accumulating a few things , needed an extra bag. I had one great one that was to heavy to use any more since everything has to be weighed on planes. He filled that to the brim. I told him that he won't be able to take that home because you can only put 50lbs in it and the bag its self weights 27 lbs. Useless for airline use. Hence great for moving missionaries.
3 bags, 1 back pack, 1 bike, 1 helmut and two missionaries. He is off ........

No comments:

Post a Comment