Sunday, October 10, 2010

6 days to the sand pit....

This was taken the night before I left AD at our going away party last year. I was in tears and a pretty difficult time but I knew I would get back there some day.

I was moved out of our villa, so the night before i left we stayed at the Shangri la Hotel across the water way from the mosque. It was really pretty at night and the early morning when I was taking pictures. I got some really good pictures and I liked this one the best.

Got word that Mr Sam's company finds that it is important to send me with him on his trip this week.(lights went on) I am going to to company yearly dinners at these different cities. Well this may put my job search off a few days. Do you think some one would hire me when I'm in town and let me go when I needed to do a trip? I honestly get a little antsy when I am here for very long. I get to go to a new place. Kuwait City Kuwait. I have not been there so I hope to be able to get some pictures of it and go to the beach. We will also go to Doha, Qatar and Abu Dhabi, UAE later in the week and to the beach. Sam will go to Saudi and I will stay in AD. You have to have a good reason to go there and I don't really want to have any reason to go there and I don't have a visa so that makes that easy but I will go to the beach. I am going to try and take lots of pictures while i am there and go to the beach. I will return about the 25-6-7 , not sure. Does anyone want me to bring anything back to the US? I'm taking two bags full of things for friends there now. I feel kind of like Santa Claus who is going to the beach. So fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Glad you get to go back and visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a rip-roarin' good time AT THE BEACH.

    PS. I think the nursing home job would be the most flexible. You would be a breath of fresh air anywhere.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete