Monday, September 14, 2009

The next state was Ihhhhado, we are taking a short cut east.

Idaho the Gem state, checking out the old digs, reliving a life a few years back and I think this is the first time Sam and I have been in the "Burg"together since we left that eventful day back in "03" when we crossed the Lorenzo Bridge on the wee hours of July 24. We visited with some friends and had dinner and then were on our way to the next state late that night.
Man we built a nice house, its for sale again. I'ts been sitting again for some time. I secretly put a jinks on the place when I left.
Look at those trees, they were trigs 15 years ago.
The grass is still nice and looks very inviting. The trees look so nice and have covered the areas that were needed.

1 comment:

  1. That was such a nice house :) Too bad you jinxed it :) But the trees are looking are GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete