Friday, December 28, 2012

Instead of one leaving they both leave to open a new spot for a new trainer and greenie

 Elder H after 7 1/2 months was expected to leave but the call came that both were leaving to open a new area for a new trainer and his greenie.  I wasn't expecting Elder W to leave and so it was a quick re-.adjustment for 2 new ones in coming. Never a dull moment in this household.
 Elder H and his companion and he headed west to Des Moines.
Elder W and his new companion and he headed north to Fayette.    Transfers continue to be hard and I get so used to them being around.  I depended on these two for so much.  Elder H was my "McGiver"  he fixed anything and saw what needed to be done and just did it.  Elder W provided me with music, he could make a ukulele sound like a jazz guitar.  I'm going to miss these two.  They both have promised to come back and visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment