Thursday, August 23, 2012

A New Day and A New Start....

 Elder R and C
 Elder H and H
 Pants have been lengthened and holes patched, good for another year....  Good thing everyone has new shoes because these aren't going to last.
 Elder R called shot gun and drank his Capri Sun in peace.  The Capri Suns were a surprise for them.  They cant afford them very often so against all my will I bought sugar flavored water or them.  We dissected the ingredients and they are absolutely worthless to consume but they made the 4 happy.
 Yummm so good, I think I'll have another.
 New ZL  Elder M and S.
 The gang is all back together again..
 He couldn't help it?
 Elder R and D
 Elder 007
 Elder H and H
 Very Happy Elder
 He came home with a  sore throat tonight, yacking all day long.  No time to look at the camera and I dont have a picture of the new Elder here.  Will get one tomorrow.
 I don't feel so good...jk
Happy Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment