Friday, February 3, 2012

Humpty Hump Day

One year ago, this fearless young man walked into the MTC and came out a missionary/superman. Everyday I'm amazed at the miracles that take place. Happy Valentines Day to all the Mom's of my Elder's. I tried to get some nice photo's of them but one just kept coming up looking a little goofy. I will keep trying.
Our new Elder G . He is an Idaho farm boy and a really hard worker. He has only been here about a week now so we are still trying to get him comfortable and trying to get him to relax a little. Oh it won't take long and he will be forging like the rest of them.
The California Elder loves to giggle and keeps us all laughing. He is so happy and so up beat. I need to be more like him and laugh more.
This Idaho boy for the life of him just couldn't resist. Every picture seriously . He is the life of the party. My goodness he even gets "the boss" smiling. I will keep trying.......
Hump Days, Birthdays , Click Days, P Days and what ever else day they can think of is their special day. They get to choose what they want for dinner and they get to say the prayer!!!!! I think we are going to have another Hump Day dinner next week for Elder G since I wasn't here for his on Dec 15. Everyone needs their special days.

No comments:

Post a Comment