Thursday, August 11, 2011

Refresher Course in Table Manners

They all said they had this class in YM. I'm sure they did but it doesn't hurt to refresh the basics of eating at the table and having the true knowledge of knowing how to eat with many forks, spoons, knives, cups, glasses and numerous plates. When they get home quiz them on how to pass the salt and pepper shakers.

They were surprised to learn that you didn't have to put the whole salad on the fork and shove it in ones mouth. The new rule is if we can hear you chew, you have too much food in your mouth. You will get to finish your dinner but you don't have to eat everything on the plate. We are not starving here.
Now if i could just get the table I want from Utah I have my eye on. If anyone from Utah is coming to see me with a truck please let me know so you can go and get the table and chairs I want from this great store in Orem. www.4chairsfurnature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment