Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Beginning

Well this is the start of the new life today when Mr. Sam officially returns home to America. His return will signal the start the new life of ours. It's been a great ride and we are sad to leave the desert but looking ahead to the new cold, mostly cold anyway life we will have in the

www.thelandbeyondthedesert.blogspot.com

Hopefully I will be able to give you an insight of the good things that happen when major changes in our life take place. I really don't have a thing to complain about but sometimes I think of my needs before others (sorry a bad fault). I have my health and my family. What more does anyone need . Nothing, the rest is all extra stuff.......The cold weather will be a shock to both our systems and will be the biggest adjustment of all. So come on board with us in the next few weeks to see the changes that come our way. I hope to find things interesting and blog worthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment